Last year, I modeled a thank you post after the one Deb does at Living Montessori Now. I had every intention of writing one up monthly, but obviously got distracted before the habit formed. Today, I have decided that it is time to revitalize the practice of posted thank you’s. So, from my Google Analytics report for August 2012:
I appreciate your links and support and enjoy reading your sites, too.
The Top 10 Referring Sites (not counting sites like Facebook, Google, Pinterest and the like) were:
10. The Party Animal
Thank you to all my readers!
I am honored that you pause for a moment to read Training Happy Hearts and even happier to read your comments and respond to requests. Please never hesitate to leave a comment here or on FB about what you would like to see in future posts.
The Top 10 Visited Posts that you enjoyed this past month were:
Thank you faithful followers!
With the dearth of time so many of us have for browsing blogs and plethora of fantastic blogs out there to read, I am both humbled and grateful when someone chooses to follow Training Happy Hearts. Thank you.
If you aren’t following THH and wish to, please feel free to do so by email (see the box in the right side bar) or through the Training Happy Hearts Facebook page (where you’ll find thoughts, questions, links to most THH posts and, increasingly, links to other posts you might like as well).
One day I will get on the blogging ball and get options for RSS feeds, Google + and all those other options put on Training Happy Hearts, but, to be honest, I am not too tech savvy and, since the academic year has begun anew, I have even less time for blogging than I did before, so it may be a while. That said, if you have a link to a great free tutorial about how to do any such “fancy” blog tech stuff, please share it in a comment!
Thank you to link-up participants!
I love browsing your ideas and hope we can collect a library of links that will help all of us continue training our youngest children up with happy hearts united in faith.
Thank you to all who take the time to link up and comment at Training Happy Hearts: A Call to Faith Formation for Young Children each week. I enjoy getting feedback on posts I share and clicking over to the ones you link up! I also welcome requests for future topics to be featured on this Sunday link-up. So, feel free to let me know if you’d like me to focus on a particular part of faith formation, a certain type of resource or what have you. I am happy to let your need be my inspiration.
Thank you to you to my affiliates and to those who choose to click through links at trainin Happy Hearts to make purchases!
Training Happy Hearts currently has the following affiliate relationships:
- If you use the code “HAPPY” when purchasing at Future Horizons, you will receive 15% off your purchase and free shipping. (They are one of our favorite places for SPD and autism resources!)
- You can get free Shipping with any purchase over $100 at Marbles, while helping us earn a small commission on what you purchase.
- You can enjoy recipes from on of our go-to GFCF everyday cookbooks, Good and Easy Eats from Simply Natural Health. (I reviewed this e-book here.)
- You can learn a bit about blogging and taxes, as I did last tax season, by purchasing Your Blogging Business: Tax Talks and Tips from a Bookkeeper turned Blogger. (I shared about that here.)
- You and your children can learn about how to become entrepreneurs as our family is beginning to at Go Rich Kids (I interviewed Mark Victor Hansen, who began this initiative, and share it here.)
- You can stock up through Amazon.com, while helping us out. Thank you.
I welcome new affiliates with products I can stand behind. I am open to sponsors as well. Please feel free to get in touch.
I look forward to sharing and growing with you all in the days, weeks and months ahead.
This post is being shared at Many Little Blessing's Top Ten Tuesday.