Catholic Mothers Online, if you like, to learn a little more about me.
I am featured there today in Angie's new series of Featured Moms. That series is a wonderful initiative to help Catholic moms from all over blogosphere get to know each other (and each other's blogs) a bit better. If you'd like to be considered for the series, check out the interview form here, and, of course, when you are over at CMO, spend some time clicking through inspirational and informative posts there and consider subscribing. I always enjoy reading pieces from other writers there, and am happy to share occasionally at the site as a writer myself.
Welcome, Visitors from CMO!
If you are visiting Training Happy Hearts for the first time, please relax and stay a while:
As a mom with three young children who homeschools and works outside the home, too, I know that this blog isn't the most beautifully organized, but what it lacks in style, we hope it makes up for in substance:
- Join our weekly sharing and link-up on Training Happy hearts: A Call to Faith Formation for Young Children.
- Find our whole history of faith-related posts under the label Faith Formation.
- Or, focus in on some pictures and explanations of some of our Liturgical Table displays.
- Be inspired by our child-centered Saint Teas.
- Read about how we enjoy Feast Days.
- Reflect with us on the beginning of our Catechesis of the Good Shepherd explorations (which we really must get back to!)
- Find ideas for celebrating the Liturgical Year.
And, be sure to leave a comment with a link to your own blog if you have one. I always delight in discovering new-to-me Catholic, homeschooling, education, parenting and special needs blogs as well as in visiting those I have not had a chance to stop by in a while.
Thanks, again, Angie, for helping us all build community near and far. And, thank you, Readers, for sharing some of your time today here. Have a blessed day!