Monday, January 28, 2013

Child-Friendly All Purpose Cleaning Spray -- Printable Children's Recipe Cards

Ages ago, I shared Crock Pot Applesauce Printable Children's Recipe Cards and hoped to offer at least one more set of printable recipe cards here each month.  However, between computer woes and life having other plans, I never got around to posting any further children's recipe cards.  That is, until now...

Cue the drum roll, please.

After far too long a pause, I am finally making headway on my children's recipe card project and would like to share it with you.  Please enjoy our:


Last Tuesday, I found our Child-Friendly All-Purpose Cleaning Spray gone.  So, first thing in the morning, I tasked the kids to make more.  While I reminded them of the easy recipe that we use to make our cleaning spray, they took turns between putting ingredients into a spray bottle and playing paparazzi with me.  Then, last night, while the kiddoes slept, I turned our Tuesday morning efforts into a printable for you and yours to share.

Feel free to download our Child Friendly All-Purpose Cleaning Spray Children's Recipe Cards here.  With them, your child can follow simple, step-by-step, photo and text cues to make cleaning spray for your home or classroom.

Do you have other household cleaning or GFCF food children's recipe cards that you'd like to see as free printables?  Does the 4x6 inch size of our All-Purpose Cleaning Spray Children's Recipe Cards work for you or would you rather another size?  I welcome your input in a comment as I decide which cards to tackle next.  

Inspiration for these cards came from Montessori sources.  To be inspired by others' Montessori ideas and work, click on over to Montessori Monday, where this post is being linked.

2 comments:

Deb Chitwood said...

This is wonderful Martianne! Thanks so much for linking up with Montessori Monday and for sharing your free printable. I featured your recipe cards as a Free Printable of the Day at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page and on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/debchitwood/free-printable-of-the-day/

Kristina S. said...

Thank you for sharing!! Poisonous cleaners freak me out with so many kids running around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails