Sunday, May 9, 2021

Here's that Wonderful Prayer Again as a Bookmark Image

 Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.


Last weekI shared a beautiful prayer by a holy princess, Mme. Elizabeth, daughter of a king, and sister of Louis XVI that I read in Counsels of Perfection for Christian Mothers.

Since I read the prayer, I have been wanting to pray it daily, but did not always have the words handy. So, I just made a quick bookmark image to help me - because I read something or another daily!

I am sharing the image here in case you want to print, laminate, and use it, too!



You should be able to right click the image to save it and print it in any size you wish.

Hope it blessed you.

Also, if you have not read
 Counsels of Perfection for Christian Mothers by Rev. P. Lejeuna, I I cannot encourage you enough to do so!

I shared links for
here for different ways to access print, audio, e-book, free, and paid versions of the book.

May it inspire you to live God's will for your life well!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails