Sunday, May 2, 2021

A Prayer Too Beautiful Not to Share

Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Sometimes, you read a little prayer and it touches you so much that you feel compelled to share it.


Such was the case when I read the prayer of a holy princess, Mme. Elizabeth, daughter of a king, and sister of Louis XVI in Counsels of Perfection for Christian Mothers, a fantastic and seemingly timeless read which as I explained last Sunday is also available as a free audio on the JMJ site, as a pdf on SCRIBD, and as a free audio on YouTube:



The book said that Mme. Elizabeth made the prayer each morning of her life and suggested that readers repeat it daily if not v
erbatim, then, at least in its general sense.

I think that suggestion is a wonderful one, so am sharing it forward.

Please consider joining in praying regularly:

My God, what will happen to me today, I do not know; but I do know that nothing will happen to me which Thou hast not foreseen and ordained for my greater good. I accept, then, Thy thrice holy will; I submit myself to it, and desire to delight in it despite all the revolts of my reason, and the repugnances of my nature. Amen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails