Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Free Printable: 3-Part Weather Cards Pack

We've been enjoying catching up on our Weather Tree lately, and, as an extension to it, I made some 3-part cards for my children to play with.  They enjoy the variety of games we use the cards for, and I love that the cards reinforce early language skills, such as decoding weather words, and early math skills, such as matching and classifying!


Today, I thought I would share the cards so that others can enjoy and learn from them, too.   To get the free 3-Part Weather Cards Pack, just click here. 

Of course, there are more cards and styles than the ones shown in the image above.  I am just not computer savvy enough to make one of those fancy preview images that some folks make that shows all the pages of the file.  If anyone has an EASY tutorial on how to make such a preview image collage, I'd love to try it out.  Please leave a comment with a link.

Likewise, I have had a few readers who have emailed to request that I share files directly from blog posts rather than through 4shared links.  I would LOVE to do so, but I do not know how.  So, if anyone knows a FREE  and EASY way to offer printable documents to readers directly from a blogspot blog, do share!  I am always up for learning something new, and if, through doing so, I can save readers a little time or offer them greater convenience in the future, all the better.  Thanks for your help and input!

Enjoy the free, printable cards!

2 comments:

Tesseraltyme said...

I can tell you how to do it, but the comment prevents use of html code.

here is my example:

http://www.spdconnection.com/printablepages/healthcare/setgostudy1.htm

send me an e-mail from my contact page:

http://www.spdconnection.com/contact/contactwebmaster.htm

I will send the instructions by reply e-mail.

Tesseraltyme said...

PS: If you are using the free 4Share.com account, you will not be able to access the correct web address of your pdf document. I used my website storage to upload the file and then link to it to demonstrate with your own document.

tesseraltyme.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails