- This week is Fire Safety Week, so I have posted 5 Ideas for Sensory Integration Breaks over at Our Journey THRU Autism. These are great for all kids, not just those with SPD. Take a peek.
- With it being apple-picking season, I also posted 6 Ways to Feed Your Sensory Diet with Apples at OJTA. Enjoy!
|Another Way to Add Apples to A Sensory Diet-- Climb on Crates!|
- And, although it is a bit late to share for Balance Month, the 12 Ideas to Integrate Balance and Vestibular Ideas into Lesson Plans piece I wrote for OJTA meshes nicely with Sensory processing awareness Month, which is this month.
- If you're planning an all Saints Day feast party for this year, you might glean some ideas from the 10+ Ideas for Celebrating St. Francis of Assisi's Feast Day that I posted at Catholic Mother's Online
- And, if you want to laugh at what I am not doing in Care of Our Home Environment, but know I should be doing, fully intended to be in the habit of doing by this seventh year of home ownership and am going to pick one or two things to actually do to get back into better habit-forming, click on over to Seasonal Tasks -- To Do or Not To Do at Signature Moms.
Plus, please take a moment to register (for free, with no strings) at My Special Needs Network, and then to leave a comment on our Contest Entry there. If we get the most comments (one per registrant) by the end of the month, we'll win $250 toward sensory supplies and equipment, which is something we could really use. Thanks in advance for helping us out with that if you can!!!!
Have a wonderful week!