Friday, September 29, 2017

Get Your FREE Printable Prayer to St. Michael Copywork in Printing and Cursive!

Happy Feast of the Archangels. 

I was hoping to find time earlier today to share the
FREE printable Prayer to St. Michael Copywork Set I created for my children this morning so you could use it with yours today, too, but life did not work that way.  Still, I thought I would share the printable in case you would like to use it on the Feast of the Guardian Angels coming up on October 2 or, really, at any time you like.



In the printable set, I have included:


a printed example of the prayer,


 a cursive one,

two lined sheets with St. Michael's image on them,

 and two blank lined sheets.

That way, your children can choose to practice printing, cursive, or both, plus have room for overflow copywork in case they write with especially large or spaced out words.

Hope your children benefit from this copywork as mine have, writing the words of the prayer in their hearts as they copy.

More Ideas and Printables

You might also like some of the previous St. Michael and Angel printables and ideas I have shared:



Saints Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael, pray for us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails