Thursday, September 9, 2010

Crock Pot Tapioca with Berries

In the past week, the kids and I have had fun making waffles, pancakes, roll ups, cupcakes and sundry other yummy delights.  Simple recipes.  Frugal fun.  Delightful times shared.  I am thankful for these experiences -- for delight of tasty comfort foods and the fun of making them with the kids as they learn math skills through every day life activities.

And, since yesterday, I mentioned the crockpot tapioca we made for our Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Liturgical Tea, today, I thought I would share the recipe we use in case others would like to try it out.  It is so easy and makes for a perfect, quick Power Foods Lab.  (Just click on the thumbnail to bring up a printable version to test out with your kiddoes in your own kitchen.  If it doesn't work, leave me a comment with your email or email me privately and I can send you it in Word.)

We'd love to hear about some of your favorite comfort foods and kid-friendly recipes, too.

And, on a completely different note, I am thankful for our wonderful Nina, who is 3 yrs. and 3 mos., today.  Daddy captured her perfectly over at our family blog Wonder and Will.  Feel free to take a peak if you want to see what our little lady is like of late.

This post is being shared at Thankful Thursday at Grace Alone.

2 comments:

pam said...

Oh my...I will have to check this out...I LOVE tapioca...such smooth comfort! Hope you have a grand day as you embrace His love for you!

Toia said...

Thanks for sharing and have a bless weekend!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails