Sunday, October 31, 2021

A Quick Prep to Make for November

Happy All Hallows' Eve!

I am praying it will be a safe and happy one for you and that, if you are going out trick-or-treating with littles, you go over road safety before heading out.

(I always remember how important this is on this day. For, if it was not for my eldest's guardian angel, he might not still be with us due to forgetting road safety one night on Halloween!)


I also want to remind you that tomorrow is the day when you can visit a cemetary to pray for souls, gaining indulgences for them. Most years, this indulgence is only available November 1-8, but this year (2021), the Vatican has extended the traditional All Souls' Day indulgence to the entire month of November.


With that in mind, today I made a quick prep for November: While printing copies of the St. Gertrude Prayer and Eternal Rest Prayer to give to others at our annaul All Saints Day party, I printed extras of the St. Gertrude Prayer to keep in my car so that my children and I will have them handy for use as we drive by different cemetaries this coming month.


If you do not already have the prayer memorized and do not have a ready copy of it in your vehicle, I suggest you print one, too. (You can find the one we use here.)

It's an easy prep to help you pray for All Souls throughout November.

May God bless you and yours this All Saints and All Souls Day and may you remember often to pray for al souls!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails