Sunday, June 10, 2018

Get FREE Printable St. Anthony of Padua Copywork!




St. Anthony of Padua's feast day is on June 13, so today, I put together a simple FREE copywork printable for my children and yours!

It includes this brief quote for children still gaining confidence with copywork:


Actions speak louder than words; let your words teach and your actions speak. 
St. Anthony of Padua

Then, it has this longer quote for children who like to copy passages with a bit more length:



Christians must lean on the Cross of Christ just as travelers lean on a staff when they begin a long journey. They must have the Passion of Christ deeply embedded in their minds and hearts, because only from it can they derive peace, grace, and truth.

St. Anthony of Padua
Finally, it contains St. Anthony's Prayer for the Help of the Holy Spirit:

O God, send forth your Holy Spirit into my heart that I may perceive, into my mind that I may remember, and into my soul that I may meditate. Inspire me to speak with piety, holiness, tenderness and mercy. Teach, guide and direct my thoughts and senses from beginning to end. May your grace ever help and correct me, and may I be strengthened now with wisdom from on high, for the sake of your infinite mercy. Amen

All of these wonderful words, attributed to Saint Anthony of Padua, are offered in both cursive and printing.

I hope you and yours enjoy using this FREE St. Anthony of Padua Copywork printable!

You might also like:



St. Anthony's Nature Scavenger Hunt

8 Sensory-Smart Ways to Celebrate St. Anthony of Padua's Feast Day

St. Anthony of Padua, Pray for us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails