Saturday, December 27, 2014

Let Nina Teach You How to Make Play Dough Roses

http://ninabethcreates.blogspot.com/2014/12/make-play-dough-roses-with-seven-simple.html

This morning, my girl came to me and said, "Mommy, we haven't written at Nina Beth Creates in a long time.  Can we?"

I promised her we could and just kept my word.

When we pulled up Nina's blog, I was surprised to see that I have neglected to help her with it for six months and she was disappointed to see no one had visited it since then.  She asked me if I could help make sure someone knew she was posting again.  How could I say no?

http://ninabethcreates.blogspot.com/2014/12/make-play-dough-roses-with-seven-simple.html

Please visit Nina Beth Creates to learn how Nina, her brother and their friends made simple, beautiful play dough roses at a recent Our Lady of Guadalupe and Saint Juan Diego gathering.  This simple, hands-on craft can be enjoyed by many ages of children just for fun, as a part of a sensory diet, in honor of Our Lady or Saint Therese, etc.  It would work well with polymer clay to make gifts for Mother's Day.

Thanks!

 What have your children been creating lately and how have you been honoring their requests?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails