Saturday, May 7, 2011

Jack is 10 Months Old (and a week!)

In honor of Jack's 10-month birthday, I thought I would share some photos of him from the past month...

I'm starting to get curls like my siblings.
I was a champ through my recent belly bug!
I pulled myself to standing for the first time shortly before I got it.
And, I was alert as ever even as I recovered from it.
 
I like to play tug-o-war with my seat tray.  It always makes me laugh!
I am constantly teething and chewing on everything!
Peek-a-boo!
I think I feel another tooth popping in from the top!
What a fun mirror Mommy's friend has!
Sleepy boy.
When I want something, I am quietly intent on getting it.
I can drink from a glass.
I like trying to climb trees like Luke and Nina!
One of my favorite past times!


I've just realized I don't have good photos of Jack doing his perfect Army crawl (which he is transitioning out of now), nor his new big boy hands-and-knees crawl.  I also don't have one of him playing catch with a ball, which he loves to do.

What I do have is a photo of my baby having his first big boy picnic -- feeding himself just like Luke and Nina do!


And one of him and Daddy on his actual 10 month old birthday. (See the resemblance?)


And, finally, I have a question: 
How did we go from this:


to this:


to this:


so quickly?
 
Jack's first year is going by too fast.

He truly is the "cherub", "angel" baby everyone always comments to me he looks like.  He is so laid back, amiable and sweet.   We are truly blessed by our surprise baby each and every day.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails