Sunday, March 7, 2021

Get FREE Printable Morning Glory Consecration Prayer (Short Version) Copywork in Cursive and Printing

Recently, I have found my memory clouded and my mouth stumbling as I go to make my Morning Glory Consecration, so I decided that to help me with (re)memorization, I would make a Printable Morning Glory Consecration Prayer (Short Version) Copywork set for myself.

I am sharing the FREE PRINTABLE set in case itFREE PRINTABLE set might help you, too.

As I typically do when making copywork sets, I have made this one with a print model:



...a cursive model...



...and a blank line sheet.



That way, your children children can choose to practice printing, cursive, or both if they use the set and you can use whichever is more comfortable for you.


I also included a blank sheet if you like to write without lines.


On the lined sheets, I used a double thick line at the bottom of each line to help children remember to ground their letters, I also used spaces between words on the model to help children remember to leave spaces between words as they copy.

I hope this simple Printable Morning Glory Consecration Prayer (Short Version) Copywork blesses your and yours as you work on practicing prayers and handwriting.

You can find more free, printable prayer copywork here!
Soul of Christ, sanctify us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails