Sunday, November 18, 2018

Get a FREE Printable Christ the King Novena Set!

 Get a FREE printable set!
Get a free printable set.

Okay.  I admit it.  I have never been good a praying novenas, and, therefore, my children are not either.  Yet, I know that praying novenas can be a beautiful way of imitating the Lord's command of the Apostles when hey prayed for nine days in anticipation of he coming o the Holy Spirit, can help connect us to the liturgical year, and can focus us on the powerful act of praying and trusting in God.

Thus, even though I have missed Days 1 and 2 of the Christ the King Novena, which leads up to movable feast day being celebrated in the Church next Sunday, I thought I would begin the Novena anyway - simply doubling up on prayers for two days.


As a prayer aid, I also thought I would take the time to make simple Christ the King Novena copywork set to offer my children this week.  I am sharing them here in case your children can benefit from them, too.

This FREE printable Christ the King Novena set contains on copy of the novena prayer in print, one in cursive, and blank lined sheets with images, too.

To pray the novena, recite one Our Father, one Hail Mary, one Glory Be and the Novena Prayer.
You might also enjoy our:
We so enjoyed celebrating Christ the King with books and symbolic eats.

Christ is King of Our Hearts, so my baby wore this crown at our simple family tea.

O Lord our God, You alone are the Most Holy King and Ruler of all nations. We pray to You, Lord, in the great expectation of receiving from You, O Divine King, mercy, peace, justice and all good things. Protect, O Lord our King, our families and the land of our birth. Guard us we pray Most Faithful One. Protect us from our enemies and from Your Just Judgment.Forgive us, O Sovereign King, our sins against you.Jesus, You are a King of Mercy.We have deserved Your Just Judgment Have mercy on us, Lord, and forgive us. We trust in Your Great Mercy. O most awe-inspiring King, we bow before You and pray; May Your Reign, Your Kingdom, be recognized on earth. Amen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails