Sunday, April 3, 2022

Get a Complimentary Act of Hope Copywork Set



A couple years ago, someone asked me to make a complimentary Act of Faith copywork printable , and I was happy to oblige.

More, recently, I was prompted to trade out the words to make an Act of Hope set and was happy to do so.

Here it is for anyone who is working on memorizing it for Confirmation preparation as well as anyone else who might be blessed by it.


As with most of my free copywork sets, the Act of Hope copywork set includes a cursive model:


A print model:



And a blank line sheet:



That way, your children can choose to practice their printing, cursive, or both.

Also, to help children remember to "ground" their letters, there is a double thick line at the bottom of each line on the blank sheet.  Plus, there are spaces between words on the model to prompt children to leave spaces between words as they copy.

I pray that this simple Act of Hope copywork set blesses your and yours.

If you have other requests, jut let me know.

You can find more free, printable prayer copywork here!


May you always be blessed with hope!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails