Saturday, November 30, 2019

Get Your FREE Printable St. Andrew Novena Copywork in Printing and Cursive!




Happy Feast of St. Andrew.

For years now, our St. Andrew Christmas Novena bookmarks have helped my children and I try to stay on track with praying the St. Andrew Christmas Novena from November 30 through Christmas. Thus, we will be breaking our bookmarks out again this year.


Also, because we have been neglecting copywork lately, we will be doing copywork of the St. Andrew Novena prayer.

To help my children keep their writing neat with a model and lines, I thought I might find a pre-made copywork printable online, but I had no luck doing so, Thus, I made my own and am sharing the FREE printable with you!

The set includes ones cursive model...



... one print model...





and several blank lined sheets...






That way, my children and yours can choose to practice printing, cursive, or both, plus have room for overflow copywork in case they write with especially large or spaced out words.

I pray our children benefit from this copywork and from the prayer they will be praying with it throughout Advent.

For your child's ease, be sure to fill in his or her special intentions on the blank portion of the model before copywork commences.

If you'd like more ideas for living the liturgical year this Advent, there are plenty more here to browse through. There are also several other resources for St. Andrew's feast day


May your Advent be filled with beauty and blessings!

St. Andrew, pray for us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails