Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Discount for You for Future Horizons Autism and SPD Materials and Conferences


If you're a regular reader of this blog, there are three things you may know about me:

  1. I am grateful for the community of fellow special needs and homeschooling parents and professionals I have found online.
  2. I am blessed to be able to review products related to both homeschooling and special needs both here and at Our Journey THRU Autism.
  3. One company I LOVE to review for is Future Horizons, an awesome place for SPD and Autism resources!
Truly, I love Future Horizon products, such as MoveAbout Activity Cards, 28 Instant Songames, Danceland, the classic Out-of-Sync Child and so many more.

MoveAbout Activity Cards 28 Instant Songames: Fun Filled Activities for Kids 3-8Danceland: Songames and Activities to Improve Sensory SkillsThe Out-of-Sync Child: Recognizing and Coping with Sensory Processing Disorder, Revised Edition

Now, I am so excited to say that Future Horizons is giving me a chance to help other people access Future Horizons products at a discount.

To Get Your Discount

Just got to Future Horizons and look around.  If you see a product you would like, order it using the code HAPPY when you check out.  By doing so, you will not only receive 15% off the total cost of whatever you purchase, but also FREE SHIPPING (in the continental U.S.)  Not a bad deal for you! 

Disclosure:  It's a Win-Win-Win-Win

To be fully honest, this is not only a great deal for you, but for all involved:

  • Future Horizons gets some sales, which means they will be able to keep bringing us great materials and conferences.
  • Authors of the books/materials you order will receive twice the royalties they would if you purchased the book from, say, a rather large online book retailer, which i think is awesome.  (I LOVE that FH puts authors; rights and concerns at the forefront and helps us to do so as well through a simple choice of where to purchase their helpful books and materials.) 
  • Plus, I will make a small percentage off any sale that uses the code HAPPY, which will help me defray future homeschooling and at-home therapy costs.

Yep.  A WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN.  I am so thankful for the chance to do this.

Use "Happy" Anytime
 
You can use the code "HAPPY" at Future Horizons at any time to get this deal (the 15% off and the free shipping within the continental U.S.).  So can your friends and family.  Please feel free to pass it on!


Good for Conferences, Too 

Bonus:  The code is not just good for books, DVD's, CD's and cards, it is good for conferences, too.  There are some great Fall and Winter conferences coming up in many locations.  Check to see if there is a Future Horizons' and Sensory World's Upcoming Conference near you.

I don't expect you will, but if you run into any trouble using the code, just let me know and I will try to get it straightened out.  Future Horizons is truly an author- and customer-friendly business.



This post is being shared at Frugal Tip Tuesday, since reviewing materials and getting/giving discounts is one way we remain frugal at our home.  It's also being shared at Gratituesday, since I am so grateful for the opportunity to help my family while helping other families find great resources.

2 comments:

annies home said...

thank for sharing come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this.

I might try to attend the Sensory World Conference in Riverside if we can afford it.

BTW, here's a site I thought you might enjoy for homeschooling your kids. I love it! Great resources.

http://www.schoolsparks.com/blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails