Sunday, May 17, 2020

As Requested...Get Your FREE Act of Faith Copywork Set




Have a request? 

I am happy to help out if I can.

I had posted a link to the free Memorare copywork set that I made in a Catholic Charlotte Mason-Inspired, Relaxed & Eclectic Homeschoolers group I am in, and a friend and blog reader asked if I take requests and would create an Act of Faith copywork set.

Absolutely!


Here it is - for her and for anyone else who might be blessed by it during these times when affirming our faith seems even more important than ever.


As with most of my free copywork sets, the Act of Faith copywork set includes a cursive model:



A print model:


And a blank line sheet:




That way, your children can choose to practice their printing, cursive, or both.

Also, as usual, to help children remember to "ground" their letters, there is a double thick line at the bottom of each line on the blank sheet.  Plus, there are spaces between words on the model to prompt them to leave spaces between words as they copy.

I pray that this simple Act of Faith copywork set blesses your and yours.

If you have other requests, jut let me know.

You can find more free, printable prayer copywork here!


May your day be blessed and your faith be strong!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails