Want your own set?
Simply click on each graphic or click here for a GoogleDocs PDF to print.
- Use as Command Cards: Show a card to your child and act out the word together. Then, take turns acting each out.
- Use as 3-Part Cards: Simply print two sets, cut the words off one and leave them on the other.
- Play "Elephant Says..": Just like "Simon Says...".
- Dice Game: Put cards in a circle. Roll one die. Move a marker as many places as indicated. Do the action. Play until you've made it six times around the circle track.
- Big Dice Game: Tape the cards onto a large set of dice (made from boxes) and roll for movement breaks throughout your work period.
- Paper Plate Actions Game: Place all cards face down on one paper plate. turn one over onto another paper plate. Imitate the elephant. Do the same until all the cards have been acted out.
- Timer Game: Pick a card. Set a timer or use a sand timer. Enact the action on the card until the timer goes off.
Enjoy! And, if you come up with a new way to play, please stop in and leave a comment so all can benefit from your experience.
This post is being shared at Preschool Corner hosted by Homeschool Creations and Montessori Monday hosted by One Hook Wonder and Living Montessori Now.
Disclaimer: If you click on any Amazon links at this blog and make any purchase, I may receive a small percentage that can help defray the cost of training my children up. THANK YOU for considering supporting us in this way. Every little bit helps!