Monday, May 23, 2011

On Hiatus...

Hmm...  Were they in cahoots about something here? 

It seems that since Mother's Day morning, when this photo was taken, the kids have required much more of my time and efforts to train them up.

Life (especially life with my three blessings and charges) has presented one thing after another.  Some good.  Some challenging.  All finding me with lots of figurative balls in the air (or rolling, dropped, across the floor) and my back against the door (literally, most of the time when I am on the phone, to keep my "runner" and his tag-along sister inside and safe.)

Thus, I have been in the midst of an unexpected hiatus from blogging.   Being a mother to Luke, Nina and Jack is my main call and attending to that, along with home, work and life's other sundry details means has left no time lately for blogging. 

I miss sharing here, as well as reading other folk's blogs and hope to get back to it. 

Not that I think what I share here is so helpful to others, but if you don't already follow vie google or email, and, thus, know when I am posting, and if want to know when I am back and blogging with activity ideas, resource reviews, every day tales, etc., please leave a comment on this post and I will be sure to pop over to your blog or email to let you know my hiatus has ended.

In the meantime, I would appreciate prayers offered for good decisions and just getting through the days, delighting in the gifts God offers despite the challenges life presents.  Thanks!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I will miss getting your updates. However, I completely understand your decision. I had to make it myself a few months back (as you know), and I think I understand what you are feeling. Although I miss blogging (I am often writing blogs in my mind that never actually get written), I know that I have to focus on my top priorities first - caring for and homeschooling my children and running my household. That doesn't leave time for much else!! But that's okay, and the nice thing about our blogs is that they will patiently wait there for us when we have the time to work on them again. We will have time for ourselves and our own personal interests again one day! Right now is the time to enjoy these baby/preschool years - demanding but joyous! Good luck to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails