Sunday, June 26, 2022

Zazzle for the Confirmation Gift Win!



What do you do when you want to give many of your child's friends a token for their Confirmation but know they all have plenty of rosaries, saint cards, medals, and more?


How about designing an oversized commemorative bookmark that can be used in their Bible, missal, journal, or wherever? That's what we did for my son's friends this year.

And what can you do for your child's confirmation sponsor?


We designed a personalized card for my son's to give along with a gift.


While we were at it, I designed a commemorative card for my son...



...and one for my godchild...



I also found a mug for my godchild to use every day to remind her of her Confirmation saint.



Plus, I made a commemorative baseball for my son, which I shared about already last week with 3 Gift Ideas for when a Child Chooses an Obscure Confirmation Saint.


All this was courtesy of Zazzle - my new go-to place for personalized gifts.

If you'd like to try them, too, you can click through this referral link to get 30% off all products in your first $25 or more order

I'd also suggest ordering early, because even with expedited shipping, some pieces of your order can get delayed. (This happened to us, but Zazzle made things right.)

I truly appreciated being able to find and design unique Confirmation gifts and cards with 
Zazzle! I think you may as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails