Sunday, July 5, 2020

"The Peace of All Things Is the Tranquility of Order" FREE PRINTABLE Copywork or Journaling Set





Today, in a beautiful homily, a quote by St. Augustine grabbed ahold of my attention and continued to resonate. So, I decided to create a FREE PRINTABLE copywork/journaling set with the quote on it.

My thought is that my children - and yours - can use the quote as simply copywork in cursive...



... or printing.



To this end, as I often do, I have designed the printable with clear spaces between each word of the quote to help children remember to leave spaces between words as they copy and have also used a double thick line at the bottom of each blank line to help children remember to ground their letters.

Or, if children are beyond the copywork stage, they can use the quote as a journal prompt, filling the blank lines with their own thoughts after reading the quote or after reading the City of God, where the quote is taken from.

Either way, I pray this simple FREE Printable 
"The Peace of All Things Is the Tranquility of Order" Copywork or Journaling Prompt Set encourages your children to write beautifully and think deeply.

If you'd like me to share more Copywork & Journaling Prompt sets, just let me know.

You can find 
more free, printable copywork here,  

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails